Police investigating stabbing in Salt Lake City
SALT LAKE CITY — A man was stabbed in the leg in Salt Lake City early Saturday morning.
Police arrived at the scene near 1400 South and State Street around 7:25 a.m. to find the man in stable condition.
Lt. Andrew Cluff with the Salt Lake City Police Department said officers were able to apply a tourniquet before medical arrived and transported him to the hospital.
He said the victim and the witnesses were unwilling to comply with the investigation, so police don’t have much information.
No suspect has been identified.
Cluff said they do not believe there is any further danger to the public.
- Post Malone visits Salt Lake City pizzeria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 36358)
- South Jordan family describes 'miracle' following Thanksgiving Day crash (pageviews: 9986)
- Post Malone visits Salt Lake City pizzeria (pageviews: 9054)
- Police: Two dead after wrong-way crash in Sunset (pageviews: 5631)
- Police: Man shot by police after attacking father, charging officers with weapons (pageviews: 5413)
- Woman arrested in Utah County after assaulting multiple people (pageviews: 2674)
- Large police presence reported in Orem (pageviews: 2268)
- Multiple cars shot at, two injured on I-15 in Juab County (pageviews: 2239)
- Pregnant woman saves man from burning home in West Jordan (pageviews: 2200)