Park City Fire officials urge drivers to be cautious after three rollover crashes
PARK CITY, Utah — Officials with the Park City Fire District urged drivers to be cautious out on the wet roads after they were called out to multiple rollover crashes Saturday morning.
Crews responded to three separate rollovers, all in the same area — between mile markers 139 and 140 on Interstate 80 Westbound.
Officials said those crashes were caused by hydroplaning, one of which involved a truck and a horse trailer.
Multiple patients were transported to the hospital in stable condition.
Additional details, including a description of their injuries and how many people were affected, were not immediately available.
Officials said a horse also had to be treated, receiving stitches from a veterinarian.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to ‘tithing settlement’ – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 34915)
- Meteor causes loud boom heard across northern Utah, National Weather Service says (pageviews: 24405)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to 'tithing settlement' (pageviews: 11463)
- Meteor causes loud boom heard across northern Utah, National Weather Service says – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8961)
- Anne Heche is 'not expected to survive,' family says in statement (pageviews: 7037)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4182)