Park City Fire officials urge drivers to be cautious after three rollover crashes
PARK CITY, Utah — Officials with the Park City Fire District urged drivers to be cautious out on the wet roads after they were called out to multiple rollover crashes Saturday morning.
Crews responded to three separate rollovers, all in the same area — between mile markers 139 and 140 on Interstate 80 Westbound.
Officials said those crashes were caused by hydroplaning, one of which involved a truck and a horse trailer.
Multiple patients were transported to the hospital in stable condition.
Additional details, including a description of their injuries and how many people were affected, were not immediately available.
Officials said a horse also had to be treated, receiving stitches from a veterinarian.
- Warrant: Baldwin didn't know weapon contained live round (pageviews: 7556)
- Missing teen returns home to Eagle Mountain (pageviews: 6298)
- Missing teen returns home to Eagle Mountain – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5748)
- Sheriff: Baldwin fired prop gun that killed cinematographer (pageviews: 4510)
- Authorities searching for 13-year-old boy on Fish Lake (pageviews: 3680)
- 'Elf Emporium' for Festival of Trees is woman’s dying wish (pageviews: 3089)
- Recall: Red, white and yellow whole onions identified as source of salmonella outbreak (pageviews: 3051)
- Laundrie family hopes for answers after remains found (pageviews: 2590)
- Authorities searching for 13-year-old boy on Fish Lake – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2517)