Park City Fire officials urge drivers to be cautious after three rollover crashes
Sep 18, 2021, 3:08 PM | Updated: May 5, 2022, 1:15 pm
(Park City Fire District)
PARK CITY, Utah — Officials with the Park City Fire District urged drivers to be cautious out on the wet roads after they were called out to multiple rollover crashes Saturday morning.
Crews responded to three separate rollovers, all in the same area — between mile markers 139 and 140 on Interstate 80 Westbound.
Officials said those crashes were caused by hydroplaning, one of which involved a truck and a horse trailer.
Multiple patients were transported to the hospital in stable condition.
Additional details, including a description of their injuries and how many people were affected, were not immediately available.
Officials said a horse also had to be treated, receiving stitches from a veterinarian.
KSL 5 TV Live
- How to see the Northern Lights, sighted recently in Utah skies (pageviews: 30730)
- Greatest snow on Earth: Utah's snowpack hits record high (pageviews: 16278)
- Two dead, one critically injured after crash in Magna (pageviews: 11076)
- Utah will likely set historic snow record Friday (pageviews: 9663)
- UPDATE: Interlodge lifted at Snowbird, Alta Ski Area; SR-210 reopens (pageviews: 9130)
- Police: Grantsville man shot himself upon police serving search warrant (pageviews: 7166)