Gardner Village’s ‘WitchFest’ returns for 2021
WEST JORDAN, Utah — Now that October is here, it’s time to fly your broomstick over to Gardner Village for this year’s WitchFest and Witches’ Night Out.
The event is back for its 21st year, and celebrates everything witch, complete with witch displays, dining, activities and more.
“Witches’ Night Out draws thousands of would-be witches to the Village each year,” said Gardner Village CEO Joe Long. “They come wearing elaborate costumes and pointy hats, ready to shop, eat, play and have a lot of witchy fun. Witches Night Out is the original and first event that started WitchFest.”
KSL’s Jenne Anderson got a look at all of this year’s festivities. Details and ticket information can be found here.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 8563)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3901)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 3445)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 2621)
- Alleged fraud committed by top leaders at Layton Christian Academy - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2604)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2477)