Logan, Cache County schools starting late due to power outages, road conditions
LOGAN, Utah — Officials with the Cache County and Logan City school districts announced classes will start two hours late on Tuesday due to power outages and dangerous road conditions.
Both districts made the announcement Tuesday morning, saying they are monitoring the situation and will provide updates if any classes are canceled.
— Shara Park (@KSLSharaPark) October 12, 2021
There will be no morning preschool or kindergarten for students in either district, and Logan City School District officials said afternoon kindergarten and preschool will follow their normal schedule at their usual times.
All bus routes will run two hours later than usual.
Over 7,700 residents were without power in Cache County Tuesday morning due to severe weather that hit the area.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7743)
- ‘They’re all in imminent danger’: Video shows violence after Utah prison allowed gangs to mingle (pageviews: 7192)
- Hiker with flip-flops grateful to be alive after fall at Bridal Veil Falls – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6691)
- St. George grandma pregnant, carrying son’s baby after his wife’s hysterectomy (pageviews: 3418)
- World record for longest long-range rifle shot broken Tuesday – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3153)
- World record for longest long-range rifle shot broken Tuesday (pageviews: 2768)