Logan, Cache County schools starting late due to power outages, road conditions
LOGAN, Utah — Officials with the Cache County and Logan City school districts announced classes will start two hours late on Tuesday due to power outages and dangerous road conditions.
Both districts made the announcement Tuesday morning, saying they are monitoring the situation and will provide updates if any classes are canceled.
— Shara Park (@KSLSharaPark) October 12, 2021
There will be no morning preschool or kindergarten for students in either district, and Logan City School District officials said afternoon kindergarten and preschool will follow their normal schedule at their usual times.
All bus routes will run two hours later than usual.
Over 7,700 residents were without power in Cache County Tuesday morning due to severe weather that hit the area.
- Dental records prove remains found in Florida are those of Brian Laundrie, boyfriend to Gabby Petito (pageviews: 13583)
- Parents of 6-year-old girl killed on Colorado amusement park ride file wrongful death suit (pageviews: 6751)
- Warrant: Baldwin didn't know weapon contained live round (pageviews: 6531)
- Strong probability that suspected remains found in Florida park are Brian Laundrie's, family attorney says (pageviews: 5863)
- Recall: Red, white and yellow whole onions identified as source of salmonella outbreak (pageviews: 4632)
- Sheriff: Baldwin fired prop gun that killed cinematographer (pageviews: 4318)
- SLC IT employee arrested after allegedly providing undercover police data to human trafficker (pageviews: 3714)
- Sheriff: Baldwin fired shot on movie set that killed woman (pageviews: 3468)
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school (pageviews: 3382)