Missing West Valley City boy found safe
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah — A 12-year-old boy from West Valley City has been located and is safe, according to police, after he was reported missing nearly a week ago.
Kaydyn Christensen was last seen getting off the school bus near 2900 South and 1600 West around 3:15 p.m. Tuesday.
Police said he ran away from home.
Around 5 p.m. Monday, officials with the West Valley City Police Department posted on social media saying the 12-year-old had been found.
“Thanks to everyone who kept an eye out for him and provided tips,” police wrote in a tweet.
12yo Kaydyn Christensen, who has been missing since 10/12 after running away, has been located and is safe. Thanks to everyone who kept an eye out for him and provided tips. pic.twitter.com/cGLTX3VjE6
— WVC Police (@WVCPD) October 18, 2021
KSL 5 TV Live
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces temple groundbreakings (pageviews: 129954)
- Police: Hoax targets several Utah schools with fake shooting threats (pageviews: 34070)
- Crews recover body of missing snowmobiler who was buried in Utah County avalanche (pageviews: 10035)
- Nashville police release bodycam footage of police shooting school attacker (pageviews: 9873)
- 3 victims in Box Elder County crash identified (pageviews: 9578)
- Arrest made in Logan Canyon crash that killed 3, injured 2 (pageviews: 8348)