Missing West Valley City boy found safe
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah — A 12-year-old boy from West Valley City has been located and is safe, according to police, after he was reported missing nearly a week ago.
Kaydyn Christensen was last seen getting off the school bus near 2900 South and 1600 West around 3:15 p.m. Tuesday.
Police said he ran away from home.
Around 5 p.m. Monday, officials with the West Valley City Police Department posted on social media saying the 12-year-old had been found.
“Thanks to everyone who kept an eye out for him and provided tips,” police wrote in a tweet.
12yo Kaydyn Christensen, who has been missing since 10/12 after running away, has been located and is safe. Thanks to everyone who kept an eye out for him and provided tips. pic.twitter.com/cGLTX3VjE6
— WVC Police (@WVCPD) October 18, 2021
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7248)
- Surveillance video shows moments just before FrontRunner train fatally hits woman (pageviews: 6434)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to 'tithing settlement' (pageviews: 5770)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine (pageviews: 3609)
- Murray awards bystanders and workers for saving woman (pageviews: 3453)
- UPDATE: Police finds missing girl, safe and reunited with family (pageviews: 3124)