South Salt Lake police searching for man who allegedly pulled knife on teens
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah — Police are searching for a man they say pulled a knife on a group of teens at a South Salt Lake gas station.
Investigators said the incident happened around 11 p.m. Friday at the Maverik near 3260 South West Temple.
Officers said a group of juveniles entered the gas station before the suspect pulled out a knife and chased some of the juveniles into the parking lot.
Police said witnesses described the suspect as a 40- to 50-year-old Native American male with glasses. The male is likely a transient that spends time in the areas 2900 South to 3300 South and 300 East to 300 West, police said.
Anyone with information was asked to call the South Salt Lake Police Department at 801-412-3655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Burger King is returning the Whopper to its original price (pageviews: 12606)
- Man killed in Taylorsville standoff was shot by police four years earlier (pageviews: 6864)
- First case of COVID-19 omicron variant confirmed in Utah (pageviews: 4580)
- Burger King is returning the Whopper to its original price – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4090)
- KSL Give-A-Thon (pageviews: 4067)
- EXPLAINER: Here are the new rules for travelers entering the US (pageviews: 3788)
- Police are searching for the parents of the Michigan high school shooting suspect after they are charged with involuntary manslaughter (pageviews: 3687)
- UPDATE: Suspect killed, 2 officers hit by gunfire in parking-lot shootout in Taylorsville (pageviews: 3548)
- New mom who delayed COVID-19 vaccine to protect baby is now on ventilator in ICU (pageviews: 3184)