Driver taken into custody after rollover crash in Price
PRICE, Utah — One person was taken into custody after they were involved in a single-vehicle rollover crash overnight in Price.
The incident happened near mile marker 60 on state Route 10 around 1 a.m. Sunday.
Trooper Bret Bennett with the Utah Highway Patrol said authorities are not exactly sure what led up to the crash, but that the driver was arrested for suspicion of DUI.
The driver did not sustain any injuries in the crash, according to Bennett.
Additional information was not immediately available.
- Official: All those killed at Texas school were in 1 room (pageviews: 12737)
- Gunman kills 19 children, 2 adults in Texas school rampage (pageviews: 9551)
- Investigation underway after man found dead in Bear Lake (pageviews: 8941)
- West Jordan police searching for missing, endangered 13-year-old girl – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6504)
- Skydiver who crashed in South Jordan is in critical condition but making a slow recovery (pageviews: 6498)
- Shooting at a Texas elementary school leaves 14 students and a teacher dead, governor says (pageviews: 6050)