Man stabbed on Frontrunner in SLC
SALT LAKE CITY — Utah Transit Authority Police are investigating after a man was stabbed on a Frontrunner train.
UTA spokesperson Carl Arky said the alleged assailant boarded a southbound train in Ogden Saturday evening.
As the train arrived around 5:30 p.m. at the North Temple Station he stabbed another man on the train then exited the train and fled, Arky said.
The male victim exited the train on his own and was conscious and breathing when medical personnel arrived on scene. He has since had surgery and is doing well, according to Arky.
Police do not believe the suspect and victim knew each other or had any altercations or interactions.
The suspect is said to have dark hair and was wearing dark clothes and a mask at the time.
UTA police are investigating and other area agencies are on the lookout for the suspect.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 10947)
- Live (pageviews: 6780)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 5943)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5940)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4798)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4654)