Ogden woman dies after ATV crash in Idaho
FISH HAVEN, Idaho — A 36-year-old woman from Ogden has died after she crashed her ATV in Bear Lake County, Idaho.
The incident happened at the intersection of Mountain Way and Dogwood Circle in Fish Haven around 8:15 p.m. Friday.
Sheriff Bart Heslington with the Bear Lake County Sheriff’s Office wrote in a press release that the woman’s ATV had “gone out of control and overturned.”
The 36-year-old, who was the only rider on the ATV, was treated at the scene before being transported to Portneuf Regional Medical Center.
According to Heslington, the Ogden woman underwent emergency surgery, but unfortunately, she died as a result of her injuries.
Deputies identified the woman Sunday as Alicia Springfield.
The incident remains under investigation.
- Small plane makes emergency landing on I-15 (pageviews: 7907)
- New Zealand sends flight to see damage from Pacific volcano (pageviews: 7777)
- Salt Lake City schools switching to remote learning next week (pageviews: 5948)
- Utahns can't reach family members in Tonga after volcanic eruption, tsunamis (pageviews: 5948)
- Man arrested for DUI after driving recklessly on U.S. 89 (pageviews: 3814)
- Intermountain Healthcare updates visitation policy for its hospitals, clinics (pageviews: 3705)
- Woman killed in subway shove at Times Square (pageviews: 3323)
- 2 Hunter High football players killed, another injured in shooting; four suspects in custody (pageviews: 3284)
- Utahns can’t reach family members in Tonga after volcanic eruption, tsunamis – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3170)