Trooper hospitalized after narrowly escaping violent collision
Idaho State Police are reminding motorists to move over and slow down after a major collision sent a trooper to the hospital.
Police are investigating a six-car crash that happened Wednesday at 9:51 a.m.
The crash occurred after troopers stopped to help a motorist with a flat tire on eastbound Interstate 84 at S. Ten Mile Road in Ada County.
Initial reports from police say that a car had to slow down because of the stopped vehicles, causing other cars to crash, including four eastbound cars. Two trucks were forced left, sideswiping the patrol car and another vehicle.
There was only one injury when an Idaho State Police Trooper was forced to jump back from an oncoming vehicle and fell over a concrete barrier. He has since been released from the hospital with minor injuries.
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 24950)
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure (pageviews: 19408)
- Utah player suffers tragic accident just days before Little League World Series (pageviews: 7979)
- Teen vandals destroy koi pond, try to harm fish at Salt Lake City business (pageviews: 6672)
- West Jordan woman killed in crash with truck in Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5715)
- UPDATE: Police found missing man dead (pageviews: 5710)