New Raising Cane’s location looking to hire 150 employees
Raising Cane’s will be opening a new location in Riverdale, Utah and is seeking to fill 150 full and part time positions. Set to open in January, this will be the fourth Raising Cane’s location in Utah located at 4168 S. Riverdale Road.
“We are so excited to bring Cane’s to Riverdale!” said Area Leader of Restaurants Chris Vines. “Riverdale is a great city full of opportunity and we’re thrilled to add Cane’s to the mix. As we prepare for our grand opening, we’re on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic individuals to join our Crew. In addition to having a fun work environment, we offer competitive pay, flexible schedules, opportunities for advancement, Community involvement and more.”
According to a release from the restaurant, the “fast-paced, fun culture and growth opportunities” earned Raising Cane’s a spot on Glassdoor’s coveted “100 Best Places to Work in the U.S.” list in 2021.
For those interested in working at the new location, candidates can apply by texting RCJOBS to 97211 or by visiting WorkAtCanes.com.
- Small plane makes emergency landing on I-15 (pageviews: 7907)
- New Zealand sends flight to see damage from Pacific volcano (pageviews: 7777)
- Salt Lake City schools switching to remote learning next week (pageviews: 5948)
- Utahns can't reach family members in Tonga after volcanic eruption, tsunamis (pageviews: 5948)
- Man arrested for DUI after driving recklessly on U.S. 89 (pageviews: 3814)
- Intermountain Healthcare updates visitation policy for its hospitals, clinics (pageviews: 3705)
- Woman killed in subway shove at Times Square (pageviews: 3323)
- 2 Hunter High football players killed, another injured in shooting; four suspects in custody (pageviews: 3284)
- Utahns can’t reach family members in Tonga after volcanic eruption, tsunamis – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3170)