New Raising Cane’s location looking to hire 150 employees
Raising Cane’s will be opening a new location in Riverdale, Utah and is seeking to fill 150 full and part time positions. Set to open in January, this will be the fourth Raising Cane’s location in Utah located at 4168 S. Riverdale Road.
“We are so excited to bring Cane’s to Riverdale!” said Area Leader of Restaurants Chris Vines. “Riverdale is a great city full of opportunity and we’re thrilled to add Cane’s to the mix. As we prepare for our grand opening, we’re on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic individuals to join our Crew. In addition to having a fun work environment, we offer competitive pay, flexible schedules, opportunities for advancement, Community involvement and more.”
According to a release from the restaurant, the “fast-paced, fun culture and growth opportunities” earned Raising Cane’s a spot on Glassdoor’s coveted “100 Best Places to Work in the U.S.” list in 2021.
For those interested in working at the new location, candidates can apply by texting RCJOBS to 97211 or by visiting WorkAtCanes.com.
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 24950)
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure (pageviews: 19408)
- Utah player suffers tragic accident just days before Little League World Series (pageviews: 7979)
- Teen vandals destroy koi pond, try to harm fish at Salt Lake City business (pageviews: 6672)
- West Jordan woman killed in crash with truck in Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5715)
- UPDATE: Police found missing man dead (pageviews: 5710)