Forecast shows we may be in for a White Christmas
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH– The seven day forecast reveals many Utahns across the Wasatch Front may be in for White Christmas this year. Temperatures show sunny and hazy for Monday through Wednesday with highs of 36, 33, and 35 over the three days. Thursday changes with a chance of rain and possibly snow at 80% with a high of 44.
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day show a good chance for snow with a 50% chance on Friday and 40% on Saturday. A high likelihood of fresh powder just in time for Santa to visit for Christmas. Friday has a high of 37 and Saturday has a high of 38. Saturday may bring more snow with a forecast of 50% chance of snow and a high of 36.
With holiday traffic and possibly snowy conditions, drivers are advised to leave earlier for events, slow down on roads, and drive cautiously so everyone can enjoy the holiday weekend.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9218)
- Hiker with flip-flops grateful to be alive after fall at Bridal Veil Falls – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4825)
- Iconic Stranger Things house for sale – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3408)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 3366)
- One person dead after shooting at Salt Lake City apartment complex (pageviews: 2413)
- St. George grandma pregnant, carrying son’s baby after his wife’s hysterectomy – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2241)