One dead, one in critical condition after South Salt Lake crash
SOUTH SALT LAKE — A 34-year-old man has died following a two-car crash in South Salt Lake Thursday afternoon.
The incident happened at 700 East and 3300 South around 3 p.m.
Photos from the crash showed a white sedan that took heavy impact damage.
Officials with the South Salt Lake Police Department said the two drivers were transported to the hospital in critical condition.
Unfortunately, the man died from his injuries.
The other driver involved, a woman, is still in critical condition, according to police.
At this time, no citations have been issued and the crash remains under investigation.
The victim’s name has not been released, pending notification of family.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9267)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 8058)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 6022)
- Trail runner hurt by cougar in Millcreek Canyon; DWR locates, euthanizes animal (pageviews: 3183)
- One person dead after shooting at Salt Lake City apartment complex (pageviews: 2423)