UDOT: Expect delays on I-80 Saturday night, Sunday
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Department of Transportation is warning drivers to plan for delays as they work on repairs between 2300 East and 1300 East on westbound I-80 in SLC this weekend.
The repairs are needed due to potholes caused by winter weather conditions, according to a press release from UDOT.
The road will be reduced to one lane beginning at 7 tonight and reopening Sunday at 10 p.m., if things go according as planned.
“Drivers should plan ahead for moderate travel delays, especially those with time-sensitive trips, and consider alternate routes such as I-215 to I-15,” UDOT spokesperson John Gleason said.
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 23761)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 6035)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5428)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 5364)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4461)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 3951)