Utah ranked 6th most stressed state of the US in study
Feeling stressed out lately? A recent study by William Russell ranks Utah as the 6th most stressed state in the US and it’s not just the pandemic impacting people’s stress levels.
The study ranked states based on factors like air quality, how LGBTQ friendly the state is, suicide rates, percent of space used by National and State Parks, and cost of living.
The results were the following:
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7943)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 6897)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5569)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting (pageviews: 4499)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3945)
- Police: Suspect shot, hospitalized after exchanging gunfire with Orem officers (pageviews: 3255)