Authorities searching for missing Navajo man from Shiprock District
Authorities are asking for the public’s help in locating a 48-year-old man from the Shiprock District of the Navajo Nation.
According to a Facebook post from the Navajo Police Department, Gilbert Hildreth Jr. was last seen Feb. 10 when he left on foot, going towards Gallup, New Mexico from Red Valley, Arizona.
“Gilbert last contacted the family over the phone from Sheepsprings, NM indicating he was okay and is going to rest for the night and resume towards Gallup the next day. He has not contacted family since,” read the post.
Hildreth is described as 6 feet tall, 200 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.
He was last wearing a beige jacket with maroon pullover, gray hat, and blue jeans. He also has a tattoo of the Navajo Nation seal on his right arm towards the chest area, according to the missing persons poster.
Anyone with information on Hildreth’s whereabouts has been asked to call the Navajo Police Department Shiprock District at 505-368-1350 or 505-368-1351.
- Family members remember, honor two USU plane crash victims (pageviews: 7173)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 6659)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6371)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 6316)
- R. Kelly sentenced to 30 years in sex trafficking case (pageviews: 6069)
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 4164)