Vivint Arena lifts all COVID-19 restrictions for Jazz games
SALT LAKE CITY — Vivint Arena announced that as of Feb. 25, there will no longer be a requirement for proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test in order to attend home Utah Jazz games.
The release stated, “The use of proper face coverings remains a recommended practice as an effective health tool to prevent the spread of the virus. Vaccinations and boosters are urged as the best defense against the virus. Per NBA health and safety protocols, masks are still required for individuals in designated areas surrounding the basketball court.”
Vivint also explained that their events will adhere to the specific COVID-19 protocols of the event organizer or concert promoter, which means that masks or proof of vaccination could be required for other events. Ticket holders can check the protocols on their upcoming event here.
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 14110)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13553)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 8491)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said (pageviews: 7883)
- BREAKING: Shots fired at Taylorsville High School (pageviews: 7144)
- BREAKING: Shots fired at Taylorsville High School - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5583)