Vivint Arena lifts all COVID-19 restrictions for Jazz games
SALT LAKE CITY — Vivint Arena announced that as of Feb. 25, there will no longer be a requirement for proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test in order to attend home Utah Jazz games.
The release stated, “The use of proper face coverings remains a recommended practice as an effective health tool to prevent the spread of the virus. Vaccinations and boosters are urged as the best defense against the virus. Per NBA health and safety protocols, masks are still required for individuals in designated areas surrounding the basketball court.”
Vivint also explained that their events will adhere to the specific COVID-19 protocols of the event organizer or concert promoter, which means that masks or proof of vaccination could be required for other events. Ticket holders can check the protocols on their upcoming event here.
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 19689)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 7534)
- Three moose take a dip in a North Salt Lake pool (pageviews: 4062)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3960)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3749)
- Bodies of 3 missing kids, woman found in Minnesota lake (pageviews: 3586)