Police: Suspect identified after multiple cars shot in South Salt Lake
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah — Police say they have identified a suspect who allegedly shot multiple cars after an eviction process.
South Salt Lake Police Department public information officer Danielle Croyle said officers responded to the area of 200 East Lebanke St. around 12:30 a.m. Thursday after receiving reports of shots being fired.
Preliminarily, police believe the “altercation may have escalated from an eviction process” that started Wednesday night, Croyle said.
Police said at least five vehicles were damaged, as well as part of the apartment building. No injuries were reported.
Croyle said detectives have identified the suspect but he has not been interviewed or arrested. Police believe this was a targeted incident and there is no threat to the community.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 8563)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3901)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 3445)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 2621)
- Alleged fraud committed by top leaders at Layton Christian Academy - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2604)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2477)