Make-A-Wish Utah, Nate Wade Subaru surprise Utah boy fighting leukemia
SALT LAKE CITY — Make-A-Wish Utah and Nate Wade Subaru teamed up Saturday to surprise one Utah boy.
Three-year-old Johnny has been fighting leukemia since last September.
His wish day included lots of activities at the Subaru dealership — ending with his pop-up trailer gift.
Johnny loves the outdoors and exploring the mountains.
Both help keep his mind off of treatments and hospital visits — and Make-A-Wish says the trailer will hopefully be a great addition to his adventures.
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 24105)
- Man arrested in Mexico for murder of Utah radio host (pageviews: 8038)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 6318)
- Charges in crash that killed 3 should not have been dismissed, Utah appeals court says (pageviews: 5386)
- Three car crash closes road in West Valley City (pageviews: 3473)
- Man killed in rollover crash on I-15 in Draper (pageviews: 3334)