Crews stop Utah County brush fire started by minor
PLEASANT GROVE, Utah — Firefighters were able to contain a Utah County brush fire that was started by a minor playing with flint and steel.
Crews with the Pleasant Grove Fire Department said the blaze, which only burned 1/4 of an acre, is a good reminder that vegetation is already dry and wildfires can start quickly — even in the spring.
Firefighters from the American Fork Fire Department and Lome Peak Fire District assisted in the response.
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16465)
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8845)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8387)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7811)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6345)