Man in critical condition after auto-pedestrian crash
MAGNA, Utah — A man was transported in critical condition after he was hit by a car at state route 201 eastbound at about 8000 West UHP said.
Sgt. Cameron Roden with UHP said a Ford Ranger was heading eastbound when he approached stopped traffic and lost control, crossing into the median into the westbound lanes.
At that point he “collided with an adult male worker that was setting up traffic control for something.”
The pedestrian was transported to the hospital in critical condition.
Emergency crews are closing the westbound lanes of SR-201 at 7200 west in Magna for an auto pedestrian crash. Has alternate routes. pic.twitter.com/8FgDUryXey
— Utah Highway Patrol (@UTHighwayPatrol) May 2, 2022
Traffic was impacted and as the westbound lanes of S.R. 201 were closed at 7200 west.
This is a developing story, and will be updated.
- Utah police ask for help locating suspect in Amazon robbery (pageviews: 3523)
- Real Housewives of SLC Jennie Nguyen no longer cast member after 'offensive' social media posts (pageviews: 3509)
- Body found in Jordan River, police investigating (pageviews: 3503)
- 3x Region Champs, North Sanpete drill coaches go viral in video (pageviews: 3387)
- Wednesday's Child: Creative 13-year-old Kaydee hopes to find forever family (pageviews: 2864)
- Sewage provides alternative insight into COVID-19 surge direction (pageviews: 2841)