Car crashes into Wells Fargo Bank, no injures
KAYSVILLE, Utah – A car drove into the lobby of a Wells Fargo Bank on Monday night.
According to Kaysville Fire Department, a passenger car drove straight into the bank’s lobby on 250 N Main Street around 8:30 p.m.
The car drove north on Main Street, failed to the turn, left the road, and crashed into the building.
No one in the car was injured, and the bank was empty. People in the car are working with police.
- Utah police ask for help locating suspect in Amazon robbery (pageviews: 3523)
- Real Housewives of SLC Jennie Nguyen no longer cast member after 'offensive' social media posts (pageviews: 3509)
- Body found in Jordan River, police investigating (pageviews: 3503)
- 3x Region Champs, North Sanpete drill coaches go viral in video (pageviews: 3387)
- Wednesday's Child: Creative 13-year-old Kaydee hopes to find forever family (pageviews: 2864)
- Sewage provides alternative insight into COVID-19 surge direction (pageviews: 2841)