One man in custody after barricading himself in Hooper house
HOOPER, Utah – Police have one man in custody after threatening his family with a knife on Saturday afternoon in Hooper
According to Weber County Sheriff Lt. Colby Ryan, a 23-year-old man barricaded himself in his family’s house around 5600 S 4300 W, breaking objects and threatening family members with a knife.
SWAT responded because the suspect was armed and refused to cooperate with the police.
They breached the home three hours later and took the suspect into custody without injury. He didn’t have the knife when they arrested him.
The family got out of the house without injuries.
Ryan said they are looking for a motive and believe the suspect was high on drugs.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10480)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 4695)
- Suspect arrested in connection to ritualistic child sex abuse investigation (pageviews: 4341)
- Three-vehicle crash closes Mountain View Corridor, one passenger ejected (pageviews: 3208)
- Rolling Stone releases list of 100 greatest TV shows of all-time (pageviews: 3123)