Krispy Kreme announces statewide ‘donuts for donations’ for families of killed 3-year-olds
Krispy Kreme Doughnut shops across Utah have organized a “Doughnuts for Donations” fundraiser to benefit the families of Hunter Jackson and Odin Ratliff, who tragically lost their lives after being hit by an out-of-control car while playing in a sandbox in Eagle Mountain.
According to the release, Krispy Kreme will set up a Doughnut Shop at Cory B. Memorial Park, located at 5806 Pony Express Parkway in Eagle Mountain, on Saturday from 3-8 p.m. Krispy Kreme will collect donations for the families and in exchange, they will provide an original glazed dozen for every $10 donation made.
Krispy Kreme will also offer the $10 original glazed dozen at all their shops located in Utah on Saturday from 3-8 p.m. Customers should ask for the “Odin & Hunter Dozen.”
One hundred percent of the proceeds will be donated to the Ratliff and Jackson families. A list of participating shops is below.
- 1051 N Main St Logan, UT
- 968 North Main Street, Layton
Salt Lake County
- 48 West 10600 South, Sandy
- 3370 South 5600 West, West Valley City
- 417 West University Parkway, Orem
- 5806 Pony Express Parkway, Eagle Mountain (Mobile Shop at Cory B Memorial Park)
- 4212 Riverdale Road, Riverdale
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12230)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 7508)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5653)
- Teen trying to save another swimmer drowns in Deer Creek (pageviews: 5638)
- Utah couple gets hit with sky-high surprise air ambulance bill – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4110)
- 5 planets take center stage as they align in the night sky (pageviews: 3222)