Man flown to hospital in South Jordan skydiving accident
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah — One man is in critical condition due to a skydiving crash Saturday afternoon.
According to South Jordan Fire Battalion Chief Jon Stone, the man was flown by air ambulance around 1 p.m. after crashing near 4900 West Dock St, South Jordan.
Stone didn’t say the cause of the crash or his injuries but said he is in stable condition.
A GoFundMe* for the man can be found here.
*KSL TV does not assure that the money deposited to the account will be applied for the benefit of the persons named as beneficiaries. If you are considering a deposit to the account, you should consult your own advisers and otherwise proceed at your own risk.
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 7005)
- Surveillance video shows moments just before FrontRunner train fatally hits woman (pageviews: 5837)
- Surveillance video shows moments just before Frontrunner train fatally hits woman (pageviews: 5000)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4518)
- Olivia Newton-John, singer and actress, dead at 73 (pageviews: 3279)
- Murray awards bystanders and workers for saving woman (pageviews: 3198)