Man flown to hospital in South Jordan skydiving accident
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah — One man is in critical condition due to a skydiving crash Saturday afternoon.
According to South Jordan Fire Battalion Chief Jon Stone, the man was flown by air ambulance around 1 p.m. after crashing near 4900 West Dock St, South Jordan.
Stone didn’t say the cause of the crash or his injuries but said he is in stable condition.
A GoFundMe* for the man can be found here.
*KSL TV does not assure that the money deposited to the account will be applied for the benefit of the persons named as beneficiaries. If you are considering a deposit to the account, you should consult your own advisers and otherwise proceed at your own risk.
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 21408)
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 14286)
- R. Kelly sentenced to 30 years in sex trafficking case (pageviews: 6417)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 5704)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4791)
- Yellowstone bison gores Colorado man, causes arm injury (pageviews: 3806)