One horse and kitten killed in Provo barn fire
PROVO, Utah — Fire crews responded to a barn and shed fire in southwest Provo Saturday evening.
Provo Fire & Rescue Capt. Sam Armstrong said that the fire was difficult to access because the area was locked up.
They took down the fire about 10 minutes after arriving, with the shed receiving most of the damage.
No humans were injured, but one horse and kitten died in the fire.
Investigators are figuring out how the fire started.
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 19689)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 7534)
- Three moose take a dip in a North Salt Lake pool (pageviews: 4062)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3960)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3749)
- Bodies of 3 missing kids, woman found in Minnesota lake (pageviews: 3586)