Man hospitalized after auto-pedestrian crash in Ogden
OGDEN, Utah — A 36-year-old man is in the ICU after he was struck by a car in Ogden Monday night.
The auto-pedestrian crash happened in the area of 900 East and 1100 North around 9:30 p.m.
Officer Michael Rounkles with the Ogden Police Department said the driver did leave the scene of the crash but eventually returned to speak with officers.
Impairment is not suspected on the part of the driver, but officers are looking into potential distraction from the radio, according to Rounkles.
The incident remains under investigation.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7254)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 4854)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 4398)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3016)
- One dead, one in critical condition after being hit while changing tires in Ogden (pageviews: 2865)