Hurricane house fire displaces residents; no injuries
HURRICANE, Utah – Fire crews responded to a house fire Wednesday morning, leaving its residents displaced.
According to Hurricane fire, a nearby construction worker noticed flames on the side of the house carport at 1029 W 1300 South around 7:23 a.m.
The worker alerted the residents and helped them out of the home.
Construction workers set up their own fire line to prevent flames from spreading.
The fire was quickly taken out when fire crews arrived and cooled down.
The fire only damaged the carport, the eaves, and the home’s exterior, resulting in about $125,000 of damages.
The residents were taken to temporary housing provided by the Red Cross.
No injuries were reported.
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 21408)
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 14286)
- R. Kelly sentenced to 30 years in sex trafficking case (pageviews: 6417)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 5704)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4791)
- Yellowstone bison gores Colorado man, causes arm injury (pageviews: 3806)