Silver Alert issued for South Salt Lake man with dementia, traumatic brain injury
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah — Police are asking for the public’s help in locating a 65-year-old man from South Salt Lake who suffers from dementia and a traumatic brain injury.
According to the South Salt Lake Police Department, Mark Eugene Hudgins was last seen at his home located at the Grace Mary Manor — an apartment complex at 19 W. Gregson Avenue — on Saturday.
Hudgins is described as 5 foot 11 inches, 170 pounds, with gray hair.
“It is unknown what clothing Mark was wearing at the time he left Grace Mary Manor,” a Facebook post from the police department stated Monday afternoon.
Authorities say he does not have any transportation or family living in the area, adding that he has been known to walk around the South Salt Lake, West Valley, and Salt Lake City areas.
Anyone with information about Hudgins’ whereabouts has been asked to call police at 801-840-4000.
- Neighborhood supports family of West Jordan mom killed in Big Cottonwood Canyon crash (pageviews: 8218)
- Two teens killed in Lehi crash (pageviews: 5430)
- Heber homicide suspect found dead in Oregon (pageviews: 5285)
- Utah player suffers tragic accident just days before Little League World Series (pageviews: 4302)
- Several churches vandalized in Sandy and Orem (pageviews: 3784)
- Family friend remembers expectant West Jordan mother killed in crash (pageviews: 3460)