Body of missing Utah woman found in Duchesne County
DUCHESNE COUNTY, Utah — The body of a woman who had been missing for over a decade was found in Duchesne County Thursday.
The remains were sent to the Utah Office of the Medical Examiner for identification and were identified as those of Amy Louise Westreicher.
Westreicher was reported missing in 2010 at the age of 32. She had been living in the Roosevelt area for a short time and it was reported she went missing from a residence in the Duchesne County area.
According to Duchesne County Sheriff’s Office, “Detectives with the Duchesne County Sheriff’s Office have searched for leads and information and Westreicher had been listed on missing person sites since then. Westreicher remains were found in the Duchesne County area by a landowner.”
The circumstances of Westreicher’s disappearance are currently being investigated. If there is any known information about Amy’s disappearance, please call the Duchesne County Sheriff’s Office at 435-738-2015 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Police: Man steals excavator, tears up ground outside grocery store (pageviews: 10928)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake ‘made in the USA’ tags – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10276)
- Flash flood advisory for Salt Lake, Davis County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8607)
- USANA Amphitheatre briefly evacuated due to weather – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6176)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake 'made in the USA' tags (pageviews: 5885)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5171)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5037)