Car crashes through Midvale 7-Eleven
Jul 23, 2022, 4:17 PM
(Larry D. Curtis/KSL TV)
MIDVALE, Utah — A 7-Eleven convenience store in Midvale was damaged early Saturday morning after a car went through the building.
The incident happened at 8002 S. State Street sometime between 2 and 3 a.m.
Det. Arlan Bennett with the Unified Police Department told KSL that there were “a bunch of young-ish individuals” inside the vehicle.
“Rather than have their foot on the brake, they put their foot on the gas, and they went through the front door,” he said.
Fortunately, no injuries were reported, but there was property damage.
“No structural damage to the 7-Eleven, just damage to the doors and the windows,” Bennett said.
An estimate of damages was not immediately available.
KSL 5 TV Live
- How to see the Northern Lights, sighted recently in Utah skies (pageviews: 30730)
- Greatest snow on Earth: Utah's snowpack hits record high (pageviews: 16278)
- Two dead, one critically injured after crash in Magna (pageviews: 11076)
- Utah will likely set historic snow record Friday (pageviews: 9663)
- UPDATE: Interlodge lifted at Snowbird, Alta Ski Area; SR-210 reopens (pageviews: 9130)
- Police: Grantsville man shot himself upon police serving search warrant (pageviews: 7166)