Two people hurt after 45 feet ATV crash in Parowan
PAROWAN, Utah — First responders airlifted a man and woman to the hospital after an ATV crash Sunday afternoon.
According to Iron County Search and Rescue, the two adults fell about 45 feet in the ATV at the upper canyon of E Second Left Hand Road at approximately 3 p.m.
The man and woman were slipping in and out of consciousness with server head injuries, prompting immediate transport to a hospital.
According to search and rescue crews, Utah Highway Patrol and Classic Air Medical helicopters were used to extract the patients from the trail to the hospital.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 13464)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 10146)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10091)
- Utah truck driver arrested in California cold case from 1994 (pageviews: 6951)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 5445)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5414)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 4793)