Two taken to hospital after bicycle incident in Summit County
SUMMIT COUNTY, Utah — Two people were transported to the hospital Saturday following a bicycle incident in Summit County.
Officials with the Park City Fire District said the incident happened on Chalk Creek Road at approximately 11:30 a.m.
One patient was transported by University of Utah AirMed in critical condition, while the other patient was transported by ambulance in stable condition.
Additional details about the incident, including what exactly happened, were not immediately available.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 12077)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 8131)
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 6707)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 4895)
- 'Laverne & Shirley' actor Cindy Williams dies at 75 (pageviews: 3897)