Passenger killed in Tooele County off-road race
TOOELE COUNTY, Utah — A man who was a passenger in an off-road race died when his vehicle rolled Saturday morning.
Sheriff’s deputies arrived at the scene just after 7:00 a.m.
A GoFundMe post said, “Charles Jerome Glover passed away Saturday morning in a tragic off-roading accident, leaving behind his wife, Jennessa, and children Charlie (5) and Stevie (1).”
The post said he was a pilot for Jet Blue airlines.
Glover was a passenger in a vehicle taking part in the Knolls 200 race.
The Go Fund Me account had already raised nearly $57,000 for funeral expenses before noon Sunday.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 13464)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 10146)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10091)
- Utah truck driver arrested in California cold case from 1994 (pageviews: 6951)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 5445)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5414)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 4793)