One taken to hospital after car rolls 100 feet off I-15
BOX ELDER COUNTY, Utah — A driver was able to get out by themselves after their vehicle rolled 100 feet down into an embankment in Box Elder County.
The incident happened on exit 385 of Interstate 15.
Officials with the Garland Fire Department said one patient was transported for further care.
Multiple agencies were involved with this crash, including Utah Highway Patrol, Box Elder Communications Center-BECC, Box Elder County Sheriff’s Department, Tremonton Fire Department, and Tremonton Garland Police Department.
Additional details were not immediately available.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 15103)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 5870)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 4804)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 4665)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 3558)