One taken to hospital after car rolls 100 feet off I-15
BOX ELDER COUNTY, Utah — A driver was able to get out by themselves after their vehicle rolled 100 feet down into an embankment in Box Elder County.
The incident happened on exit 385 of Interstate 15.
Officials with the Garland Fire Department said one patient was transported for further care.
Multiple agencies were involved with this crash, including Utah Highway Patrol, Box Elder Communications Center-BECC, Box Elder County Sheriff’s Department, Tremonton Fire Department, and Tremonton Garland Police Department.
Additional details were not immediately available.
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 31424)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 20372)
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil (pageviews: 6785)
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6168)
- Winter storm leads to messy morning commute; schools moving online, delaying starts - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5857)
- Lehi mom stranded in snowstorm grateful for help from unexpected stranger - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4471)