Newly renovated disc golf course at Goblin Valley State Park is open
GREEN RIVER, Utah — The sandstone “hoodoo” formations designated in Goblin Valley State Park are part of a disc golf course, which was recently renovated and is now open, just in time for spooky season.
The first 11 holes are said to be throughout a fairly flat terrain, winding through the Henry Mountains and the Valley of the Goblins. These holes are conveniently located near a “leisurely” hiking trail to the nearby parking lot.
Holes 12-20 offer a more diverse terrain, mixing through sand dunes, rock formations, and mountainous areas that may require hiking gear.
There are discs available to rent for $1, a brochure and score card are available on the website.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 15103)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 5870)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 4804)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 4665)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 3558)