Man, 60, hit and killed when crossing road in Millcreek
SALT LAKE CITY — A 60-year-old man was hit by a car when crossing the street near 3000 S Highland Drive.
Sgt. Melody Cutler of UPD said the man was not near a crosswalk where he crossed the road.
He was transported to the hospital where he later died.
There is no suspicion of impaired driving, and the driver was cooperative in the investigation, which is ongoing until toxicology reports are completed, Cutler said.
- School bus hits and kills 15-year-old girl (pageviews: 9542)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9110)
- Earth's inner core may have stopped turning and could go into reverse, study suggests (pageviews: 7586)
- Snow advisories could bring up to 14 inches of snow Friday night (pageviews: 6434)
- Man chases teens after shots fired at Taylorsville High (pageviews: 3898)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3647)