Sideswiping between 2 cars causes rollover
WASHINGTON COUNTY, Utah — Two cars sideswiped each other causing one to roll over with its occupants being sent to the hospital Sunday afternoon.
In the Utah Highway Patrol statement, the accident happened around Interstate 15 milepost 16 at approximately 1:59 p.m.
A Toyota Highlander was in the center lane, while a Subaru outback was in the right lane when the two sideswiped each other.
The Toyota drove into the median and rolled several times, according to UHP. The Subaru was able to pull over on the shoulder of the road.
“There was a male driver and a female passenger in the Highlander that was transported to the hospital with unknown injuries,” reads the UHP statement. “The male driver of the Outback was also transported to the hospital with minor injuries.”
UHP did not say what caused these two cars to hit each other.
- School bus hits and kills 15-year-old girl (pageviews: 9542)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9110)
- Earth's inner core may have stopped turning and could go into reverse, study suggests (pageviews: 7586)
- Snow advisories could bring up to 14 inches of snow Friday night (pageviews: 6434)
- Man chases teens after shots fired at Taylorsville High (pageviews: 3898)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3647)