Drop box locations around Utah for ballots
Tuesday is election day and while lots of ballots have already been mailed in, many people are still dropping off ballots or waiting to vote in person.
A ballot must be postmarked by today to count: this means that it won’t be postmarked in time if it’s placed in a mailbox, so the ballot should be brought to post offices before closing time.
Ballots can also be dropped in a Utah drop box today or tomorrow before 8 p.m.
Official Utah ballot drop box locations can be found here.
Voters – today is the final day to get your ballot postmarked by the U.S. Postal Service.
You can also drop off your ballot in a secure dropbox or bring it to a polling location until 8 p.m. on Election Day. pic.twitter.com/wXIYEQ3URr
— Lt. Gov. Deidre M. Henderson (@LGHendersonUtah) November 7, 2022
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6644)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 6488)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 4817)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3927)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 3512)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 3261)