Hundreds without power in Riverton, Bluffdale and Herriman
RIVERTON, Utah — Rocky Mountain Power is investigating after hundreds of residents in Riverton, Bluffdale and Herriman lost power Friday afternoon.
According to a 1:50 p.m. tweet from RMP, the outage is affecting 2,808 customers across those three Utah cities.
We’re aware of a power outage affecting 2,808 customers in Riverton, Bluffdale, and Herriman, UT. The cause is under investigation. The estimated time of restoration is 4:30. For updates, please text OUT to 759677 or visit https://t.co/5KJ7zd0MQ1. pic.twitter.com/856BXx35YI
— Rocky Mountain Power UT (@RMP_Utah) December 9, 2022
A tweet from Herriman City explained the outage is impacting the east side of the city, along the Riverton border, and that traffic signals near Mountain View Corridor are being affected.
Those signals include:
- 134th S and Fort Herriman Pkwy
- Rosecrest Rd and Juniper Crest Rd
Traffic signals in Herriman currently out include the following intersections:
• 134th S & Fort Herriman Pkwy
• Rosecrest Rd & Juniper Crest Rd
— Herriman City (@HerrimanCity) December 9, 2022
The cause of the outage remains under investigation.
RMP officials estimate power will be restored at 4:30 p.m. Friday.
For updates, click here.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 15643)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 11669)
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 10835)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8469)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7504)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 7233)