4-year-old hospitalized after nearly drowning in Little America Hotel pool
SALT LAKE CITY — A 4-year-old was taken to the hospital Monday after the child nearly drowned in a pool at the Little America Hotel.
Dan Walker with the Salt Lake City Fire Department said bystanders pulled the child out of the water and started performing CPR.
When emergency personnel arrived on scene, the child was breathing, conscious and crying, according to Walker.
The 4-year-old was then transported to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
Additional details were not immediately available.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 12077)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 8131)
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 6707)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 4895)
- 'Laverne & Shirley' actor Cindy Williams dies at 75 (pageviews: 3897)