Prank leaves PC Hill with different message
PARK CITY, Utah – A famous hilltop in Park City has an unusual message on it, at least temporarily.
Late Tuesday night into early Wednesday morning, someone altered the “PC” letters atop PC Hill to read “Poop” instead. The altered lettering was created by adding white plastic trash bags weighed down by rocks.
Park City Police Captain Phil Kirk believes the altered letters are likely an end-of-the-year prank by students at Park City High School.
“Usually they just put the year they graduate, ‘Park City ’18’, but they decided to go beyond that this year,” Kirk said.
A Park City School District spokesperson said students planned to hike up to PC Hill Thursday to clean up the bags. Kirk said pranks like this are a tradition for the school and it does not appear anything was damaged. They do not expect to pursue any kind of charges.
“They had their fun, they had their laughs, and then tomorrow we’ll be back, hopefully, to normal,” Kirk said.
- Utah teacher frustrated after hit-and-run driver not charged (pageviews: 10067)
- A total lunar eclipse will turn the moon red. Here's how to watch (pageviews: 8272)
- Imagine Dragons, Zions Bank surprise Velour owner with paid-off mortgage (pageviews: 7062)
- Body found in Millard County confirmed to be missing Texas man (pageviews: 5766)
- Utah woman sues school district for giving child to stranger, nanny for kidnapping (pageviews: 5102)
- Woman dies in rollover crash on I-215 (pageviews: 4738)
- Utah man stabs woman in Tinder meet up in 'an attempt to kill her' (pageviews: 4645)