Prank leaves PC Hill with different message
PARK CITY, Utah – A famous hilltop in Park City has an unusual message on it, at least temporarily.
Late Tuesday night into early Wednesday morning, someone altered the “PC” letters atop PC Hill to read “Poop” instead. The altered lettering was created by adding white plastic trash bags weighed down by rocks.
Park City Police Captain Phil Kirk believes the altered letters are likely an end-of-the-year prank by students at Park City High School.
“Usually they just put the year they graduate, ‘Park City ’18’, but they decided to go beyond that this year,” Kirk said.
A Park City School District spokesperson said students planned to hike up to PC Hill Thursday to clean up the bags. Kirk said pranks like this are a tradition for the school and it does not appear anything was damaged. They do not expect to pursue any kind of charges.
“They had their fun, they had their laughs, and then tomorrow we’ll be back, hopefully, to normal,” Kirk said.
- Utah Mother Of Four Killed In Sanpete County Rollover Crash, Father Hospitalized (pageviews: 8952)
- Civil Filing Alleges Lori Vallow's Niece Knows Where Missing Children Are (pageviews: 8281)
- FDA Issues Warning To Jimmy John's For Safety Violations (pageviews: 7276)
- Disney CEO Bob Iger Steps Down In Surprise Announcement (pageviews: 5353)
- Lori Vallow's Neighbors Share Footage Showing Child Behaving Erratically Before Disappearance (pageviews: 4896)
- FCC Receives More Than 1,300 Complaints About Super Bowl Halftime Show (pageviews: 4378)
- Mom Of Missing Tennessee Toddler Arrested, Says She Can't Take Polygraph Due To Pregnancy (pageviews: 3291)
- One Dead, Multiple Injured In Severe Crash In Salt Lake City (pageviews: 3034)
- Coronavirus Shutdowns Hurting Springville Game Business (pageviews: 2960)