Prank leaves PC Hill with different message
PARK CITY, Utah – A famous hilltop in Park City has an unusual message on it, at least temporarily.
Late Tuesday night into early Wednesday morning, someone altered the “PC” letters atop PC Hill to read “Poop” instead. The altered lettering was created by adding white plastic trash bags weighed down by rocks.
Park City Police Captain Phil Kirk believes the altered letters are likely an end-of-the-year prank by students at Park City High School.
“Usually they just put the year they graduate, ‘Park City ’18’, but they decided to go beyond that this year,” Kirk said.
A Park City School District spokesperson said students planned to hike up to PC Hill Thursday to clean up the bags. Kirk said pranks like this are a tradition for the school and it does not appear anything was damaged. They do not expect to pursue any kind of charges.
“They had their fun, they had their laughs, and then tomorrow we’ll be back, hopefully, to normal,” Kirk said.
- Human remains discovered 'consistent' with description of Gabby Petito (pageviews: 27603)
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito’s van in Grand Teton National Park – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10554)
- FBI execute search warrant at Laundrie residence relevant to Gabby Petito investigation (pageviews: 10108)
- Possible evidence found in search for Gabby Petito (pageviews: 10037)
- Human remains discovered ‘consistent’ with description of Gabby Petito – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9496)
- Draper family: Airbnb no help after someone lists their home as a rental & guests started showing up – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9412)
- Florida search for Gabby Petito's boyfriend suspended (pageviews: 9350)
- Police: Search for Laundrie concludes for the second day in wildlife reserve (pageviews: 9124)
- Search for key that will open mystery door at Utah State University – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8624)