Davis County Man Accused of Distributing Child Pornography
BOUNTIFUL, Utah – Investigators in Davis County have arrested a Bountiful man accused of sharing child pornography online. They say he also had hours’ worth of voyeuristic video of children shot at Lagoon.
Investigators with the Davis County Sheriff’s Office arrested Jonathan Michael Pulsipher, 44, for investigation of sexual exploitation of a minor.
According to a probable-cause statement, agents with the FBI’s Child Exploitation Task Force found the files being shared online in September. Investigators said the files consisted of 399 images and two videos. They said numerous files had been downloaded from that computer. They said they tracked the IP address to a computer in Bountiful belonging to Pulsipher. On December 5, they served a search warrant and said they found several images and videos. They said Pulsipher confessed to downloading them.
“This is one of the most horrendous crimes that can ever be perpetrated is upon our innocence, our children’s innocence,” said Chief Deputy Ty Berger.
According to that probable-cause statement, investigators said they also found three hours worth of video shot at Lagoon that consisted of someone following girls, ages three and up, and focusing on their private parts. Investigators said Pulsipher runs a cleaning business and had access to other people’s homes. They say that caused them some concern.
“The concern is that he would have had access to home where children are and so we are expanding that scope of the investigation to eliminate any possibilities that there was improprieties done inside of people’s homes,” Berger said.
Police have not said that they believe anything happened in anyone’s homes, but they want to investigate to be sure.
Pulsipher is being held at the Davis County Jail on a $50,000 bail.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12230)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 7508)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5653)
- Teen trying to save another swimmer drowns in Deer Creek (pageviews: 5638)
- Utah couple gets hit with sky-high surprise air ambulance bill – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4110)
- 5 planets take center stage as they align in the night sky (pageviews: 3222)