Second Pedestrian In 24 Hours Hit, Killed By Vehicle
LAYTON, Utah – One person died after they were hit by a vehicle in Layton Tuesday night, making it the second deadly auto-pedestrian accident in Layton in 24 hours, officials said.
The pedestrian was hit near 450 N. Main St., according to police. Further details, including information about the accident and the victim’s gender, were not immediately available.
Earlier Tuesday, a 34-year-old man was hit and killed while crossing the road in a poorly lit area at 1650 N. Hill Field Road.
Layton police are expected to release more information later Wednesday morning.
- Anchorage Alaska Temple to be rebuilt, moved to a new location - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8444)
- Search warrant reveals neighbors discovered bodies of Haight family (pageviews: 7455)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 6751)
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 5763)
- ‘Overwhelming’ response for radon testing after Lehi woman shares cancer diagnosis story - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5046)
- Snow College employee found dead in off-campus student housing unit (pageviews: 3984)