Second Pedestrian In 24 Hours Hit, Killed By Vehicle
LAYTON, Utah – One person died after they were hit by a vehicle in Layton Tuesday night, making it the second deadly auto-pedestrian accident in Layton in 24 hours, officials said.
The pedestrian was hit near 450 N. Main St., according to police. Further details, including information about the accident and the victim’s gender, were not immediately available.
Earlier Tuesday, a 34-year-old man was hit and killed while crossing the road in a poorly lit area at 1650 N. Hill Field Road.
Layton police are expected to release more information later Wednesday morning.
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 8360)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 8027)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6371)
- Family members remember, honor two USU plane crash victims (pageviews: 6297)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 4692)
- Man arrested for domestic violence after victim calls police under guise to 'order a pizza' (pageviews: 3431)