Real Salt Lake Unveils 2019 Uniform Kit
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Real Salt Lake has unveiled a new uniform kit in advance of the 2019 season. The primarily white kit is designated as the away set, but the white jersey will be worn in the regular season home opener on March 9.
The jersey top features a new static or digitized pattern in claret red against a solid white background.
The team crest will be featured in a monochromatic claret red and silver.
— Shara Park (@KSLSharaPark) February 8, 2019
On the back, above the player name, a new team emblem reading “As One” makes its debut on the RSL kit.
Another new detail to the kit is the beehive with the number 05. This represents the team’s first year of existence: 2005.
LifeVantage returns as the jersey sponsor. The Salt Lake City-based company has been the club’s jersey sponsor since 2014 and will be until their current deal expires in 2024.
RSL will kick off preseason action against Japanese club Iwaki FC Friday in Hawaii.
The regular season will begin on March 2 at the Houston Dynamo.
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 8360)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 8027)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6371)
- Family members remember, honor two USU plane crash victims (pageviews: 6297)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 4692)
- Man arrested for domestic violence after victim calls police under guise to 'order a pizza' (pageviews: 3431)