Lost In India: A Boy’s Journey Home
Lost In India
When Seven-year old Chellamuthu is kidnapped from his poverty-stricken village in Southern India and sold to an Orphanage several miles away, his life and destiny are forever changed. In the new KSL TV General Conference weekend special documentary Lost In India: A Boy’s Journey Home, the young boy is adopted into the home of an unsuspecting family in Utah where he begins a new life with the new name of Taj. It takes Taj several months to learn enough English to communicate to his new mother that he is not an orphan. When they discover the truth they try to track down his family in India but are unsuccessful; so they continue raising him and loving him as their son. He enjoys a happy life in the U.S. but always carries with him unanswered questions about what happened to his birth family. As an adult, Taj returns to the orphanage hoping to find clues about his lost home and family. He is led on an unbelievable journey, full of miracles, as he discovers who he really is, where he came from and how he can now make a difference for his lost family. This documentary shares his story and the story of two mothers on two continents who love and pray for the same son.
General Conference Documentaries
You can watch all of the General Conference documentaries like this on the KSL-TV app. The app is free with no cable subscription required. And it’s available for a variety of smart TV and smartphone platforms including Amazon Fire, Roku, iOS, Android and fourth-generation Apple TV boxes.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 15103)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 5870)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 4804)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 4665)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 3558)