Rollover On State Street Result Of Distracted Driving, Police Say
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Police are investigating an early-morning rollover crash on State Street.
Salt Lake City Police Lt. Dave Cracroft said officers responded to the crash at approximately 2:55 a.m. in the area of 400 South and State Street.
A woman who appeared to be in her 30s was driving westbound on 400 South looking at paperwork when she ran a red light, Cracroft said. Her vehicle then t-boned a pickup truck, causing it to tip over.
No injuries were reported. The female driver is facing a citation for running a red light, authorities said.
Cracroft said distracted driving is the likely cause of the crash, and there’s no suspicion of impairment.
- Mother Of Missing Idaho Children Arrested In Hawaii (pageviews: 14597)
- Mother Of Missing Idaho Children Arrested In Hawaii (pageviews: 14313)
- Utah Teen Shot, Left For Dead Three Years Ago Raising Money For Prosthetic Arm (pageviews: 11661)
- Payson Hit-&-Run Driver Turns Himself In After Striking 9-Year-Old (pageviews: 7293)
- Dirty Dining? KSL Investigators Look Into Popular Salt Lake Restaurant Rankings (pageviews: 5838)
- California Prisoner Confesses To Killing 2 Child Molesters, Says He 'Did Everybody A Favor' (pageviews: 5805)
- Police: Body Found In Pipe Near Target In Salt Lake City 'Suspicious' (pageviews: 5342)
- Investigators Issue Amber Alert For 15-Month-Old Tennessee Girl Not Seen Since December (pageviews: 5081)
- 2-Year-Old Boy Hugs Pizza Delivery Guy, Not Knowing He Just Lost His Daughter (pageviews: 4752)