Police: Man With Minor Stab Wound Passes Security, Gets To 3rd Floor Of Matheson Courthouse
SALT LAKE CITY — A man who had a minor stab wound walked past security and made it to the third floor of Matheson Courthouse before he was discovered, police said Friday.
The situation occurred about 9:30 a.m. at the courthouse, 450 S. State in Salt Lake City.
The man apparently was stabbed outside the courthouse and wandered into the courthouse building, according to Salt Lake City police. He made it through the security checkpoint and then walked to the third floor before someone noticed him, police said.
- Police Say Man Shot While Driving Through Group Of Protesters In Provo (pageviews: 73084)
- Two Arrested In Connection With Provo Protest Shooting (pageviews: 28772)
- Utah County Names Two COVID-19 Hot Spots After KSL-TV Lawsuit (pageviews: 18690)
- Man Accused Of Shooting Driver During Provo Protests Arrested (pageviews: 11855)
- Police Investigating Reports Of Shots Fired At Protest In Provo (pageviews: 8513)
- Driver Stuck In Middle Of SLC Protest Says She Feared For Her Life (pageviews: 8313)
- Pediatrics Group Says Benefits Of In-Person School Outweigh Virus Risks (pageviews: 5696)
- Life Flight Paramedic Injured In Plane Crash Dies (pageviews: 4845)
- China Researchers Discover New Swine Flu With 'Pandemic Potential' (pageviews: 3871)