Police: Man With Minor Stab Wound Passes Security, Gets To 3rd Floor Of Matheson Courthouse
SALT LAKE CITY — A man who had a minor stab wound walked past security and made it to the third floor of Matheson Courthouse before he was discovered, police said Friday.
The situation occurred about 9:30 a.m. at the courthouse, 450 S. State in Salt Lake City.
The man apparently was stabbed outside the courthouse and wandered into the courthouse building, according to Salt Lake City police. He made it through the security checkpoint and then walked to the third floor before someone noticed him, police said.
- Cataract Canyon Without Lake Powell: A Monumental Legacy Of Dried Mud (pageviews: 7059)
- Man Beaten, Killed By Multiple People In Magna (pageviews: 5468)
- Man Dies From Injuries Sustained In Tooele County Crash (pageviews: 2758)
- Two Men Injured In Jet Ski Collision At Pineview Reservoir (pageviews: 2553)
- Man Killed In Overnight SLC Shooting (pageviews: 2501)
- Police Searching For West Jordan Road Rage Participant (pageviews: 1783)
- Sisters Run Lemonade Stand In West Jordan In Honor Of Their Older Sister (pageviews: 1624)
- Committee Votes In Favor Of New Name For Dixie State University (pageviews: 1521)
- One Dead After Car Vs. Dump Truck Crash In Logan (pageviews: 1359)