2 Semi-Truck Crashes Reported In Utah County In Span Of 3 Days
LEHI, Utah – A semi-truck crash brought traffic to a standstill during Monday’s evening commute, the second semi crash in three days.
The trailer of a triple-hauler truck rolled just before 5 p.m. in Lehi. Crews closed several northbound lanes, which caused major delays through northern Utah County.
Officials with the Utah Department of Transportation said the truck was not carrying anything hazardous. Crews were able to right the trailer and reopen lanes at approximately 7 p.m.
The crash comes just two days after a tanker crash in the same area created a traffic nightmare.
The double tanker containing butane overturned near Lehi’s Main Street at approximately 10:30 a.m. Saturday. It closed the interstate in both directions for more than nine hours.
The Utah Highway Patrol said the investigation is “deepening” into the cause of that crash.
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 14110)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13553)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 8491)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said (pageviews: 7883)
- BREAKING: Shots fired at Taylorsville High School (pageviews: 7144)
- BREAKING: Shots fired at Taylorsville High School - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5583)