2 Semi-Truck Crashes Reported In Utah County In Span Of 3 Days
LEHI, Utah – A semi-truck crash brought traffic to a standstill during Monday’s evening commute, the second semi crash in three days.
The trailer of a triple-hauler truck rolled just before 5 p.m. in Lehi. Crews closed several northbound lanes, which caused major delays through northern Utah County.
Officials with the Utah Department of Transportation said the truck was not carrying anything hazardous. Crews were able to right the trailer and reopen lanes at approximately 7 p.m.
The crash comes just two days after a tanker crash in the same area created a traffic nightmare.
The double tanker containing butane overturned near Lehi’s Main Street at approximately 10:30 a.m. Saturday. It closed the interstate in both directions for more than nine hours.
The Utah Highway Patrol said the investigation is “deepening” into the cause of that crash.
- Antibody Testing Shows Many Utahns Had COVID-19 But Did Not Know It (pageviews: 20182)
- Three People Seriously Injured After Falling At Stewart Falls (pageviews: 9674)
- Three-Year-Old Child Drowns In Residential Pool In St. George (pageviews: 9639)
- Cache County Woman Dies Of COVID-19; State Total At 98 (pageviews: 7686)
- Woman Killed After Meeting Suspect On Tinder In Layton (pageviews: 7627)
- White Woman Apologizes After Calling Police On Black Man Saying He Was Threatening Her Life (pageviews: 5371)
- Four Minneapolis Officers Fired After Death Of Black Man (pageviews: 5158)
- Thousands Of Boats Inspected For Invasive Mussels Over Holiday Weekend (pageviews: 5055)
- Lawmakers Want VA To Remove Swastika From Gravestone At Utah Cemetery (pageviews: 4454)
- Woman Talks About Close Encounter With Tinder Murder Suspect (pageviews: 4235)