Human Remains Found In Cedar City Drainage Tunnel
CEDAR CITY, Utah – Human remains were located by two juveniles in a drainage tunnel that runs underneath Interstate 15 in Cedar City, according to officials with the Cedar City Police Department.
Police said the remains were in an advanced state of decomposition and investigators could not determine a gender on Saturday.
The juveniles were walking through the area when they discovered the remains. They alerted their parents who then notified police.
Police said the remains will be sent to the medical examiner’s office for an autopsy and more information will be released after the autopsy is completed.
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 21340)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 8551)
- Man arrested in Mexico for murder of Utah radio host (pageviews: 7157)
- Charges in crash that killed 3 should not have been dismissed, Utah appeals court says (pageviews: 6307)
- Here is a list of stores open on Thanksgiving day for that last-minute ingredient - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- Church opening six new missions in 2023 (pageviews: 3940)